• NEUTRALIZER SA280 is used in particular as safety and emergency equipment for acid spills as provided by the plant safety regulation, design for storage, recharging, maintenance and replacement of storage lead batteries with liquid solution or sulphuric acid gel, as: stationary batteries, (UPS), traction batteries, starter batteries, production and sale of batteries, national association for the collection and treatment of used lead batteries and lead waste, transport of sulphuric acid, and so on.
- Requires a minimum quantity of product for the perfect neutralization; for example the required quantity of NEUTRALIZER SA280 for one liter of sulphuric acid solution with a density of 1.26 g cm3 (1,26kg / liter), is exactly 280 gr.
- First of all is important to surround the leak to delimit and confine the acid spill. Gradually cover the entire spill with a sufficient quantity of the product to absorb and the acid. After the neutralization reaction, the mixture tends to thicken and to form a clay waste easy to remove.
- In its original packaging not requires special procedures for transport.
- For your safety, we recommend to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment.